Your generated GUID is:
Generate multiple GUIDs at once:
How many GUIDs to generate?
What is a GUID ?
GUID is an acronym which stands for 'Globally Unique Identifier'. A GUID is a 128-bit integer number and usually is used to identify resources in computer systems. The term GUID is used by software developers using Microsoft technolgies, while UUID is used in other places.
How unique is a GUID ?
The algorithm for generating a unique 128-bit integer number (GUID) is good enough so that if for example you generate 1,000,000,000 GUIDs per second for 85 years the probability of a duplicate would be only 50%. Thus the smallest number of generated GUIDs for the probability of finding a duplicate is 103 trillion and the probability is one in a billion.
How to use GUID Generator
GUID Generator is pretty easy to use. Follow below steps to use our GUID Generator:
- Navigate to our site using your favorite Internet browser: www.GuidGenerator.app.
- By default, when you navigate to our site we generate a unique GUID for you.
- Press the button "Copy GUID" to copy your generated GUID to clipboard.
If you need more than one GUID, you can use our tool to generate multiple GUIDs at once and also customize the output. We support the following features:
- Uppercase generated GUID
- Remove hyphens from generated GUIDs
- Surround generated GUID with double quotes
- Surround generated GUID with single quotes
- Surround generated GUID with paranthesis
- Surround generated GUID with curly braces
- Surround generated GUID with square brackets
- Surround generated GUID with angle brackets
- Append comma after each generated GUID
- Append semi-colon after each generated GUID
You can generate for free up to 3000 GUIDs using our GUID Generator.
About GUID Generator
GUID Generator generates a Globally Unique Identifier (GUID) which is a 128-bit number used to identify resources in computer applications. Our tool is free of charge and you can use it as much as you want.
The GUID is an implementation of the UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) standard by Microsoft.
- Read more about UUID Standard at RFC 4122.
- Read more about UUID at Wikipedia.
- Read more about the GUID at Microsoft.